About Me

My photo
My name is Farabi Ahmed. Just a student studying at Jerudong International School. Born in RIPAS Brunei. All about having fun. I love movies and music. Family is 'key'. Traveling is what I do. Hey, What more do you wanna find out? Meet me in person then!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Perspective, Vol. 1

The front yard
sometimes used as a rugby training ground

The walking man

K Block alley

The gym side, very nice trees!

If only I had a pool this big

Doomsday

Tree from hell

S Block (left), T Block (right).
This little area where I took this picture
Just great

The 'Roof' of school

Russell Peters is everywhere people!

The sleeping police man

The creative side of things

The best area of the whole school
Oh look Shayyan is putting trash in the bin


The Stump

Yes, Should we all do it?

This is my first photo post!

I took my camera to school today and I let my creative minds flow by taking pictures of my school, Jerudong International School of Brunei. I was just loving the atmosphere and thought it was a good time to take photos while waiting for my friends to go to my house afterschool!

Stay tuned for more, please comment of how I did?

Thanks guys!

No comments: